Initial Scope of Works:
- Supply & Install CCTV System with DVR recording up to 30 days footage.
- Supply and Install Turnstile with Biometric Finger Print Readers. Printer provided to enable records to be printed for payroll and fire drills.
Details of Project:
- Initially installed a CCTV system and Biometric controlled turnstile in Sep/Oct 2014.
- Supply of additional 4 cameras in November 2014 due to theft.
- Supply of further cameras due to damage (fire)
- Fit camera to tower
- Relocations of CCTV during course of project
- Service calls for repairs to CCTV due to damage on site (cables etc)
- Additional Intruder alarm added to site office
Removal of turnstile and fingerprint readers fitted to wall as hoarding came down to allow continued recording of time and attendance whilst allowing prospective tenants to view.
As a result of thefts on site (including CCTV cameras) additional security measures were required.
This was supplied by remotely monitoring the site during the evenings, over weekends and on public/bank holidays from 2015 – 2016. This service was chosen as a cost effective method of protecting sites with a defined barrier. Speakers on the site allowed the monitoring team to speak to site if alarms were triggered, and contact details were held in case of activity.
From March – April 2016 as the building project was winding down and we de installed the CCTV and provided 24 hour manned guarding.